Aero Glass for Win8 RC4

bigmuscle

I got my hands on Genuine Windows 8 Pro, so I finally got the chance to try AeroGlass myself. Installation is an absolute breeze! Everything worked perfectly at default/automatic settings.

I just have two questions:

- How much should I donate to get the nag-free RC version?

- AeroGlass is currently incompatible with WindowFX. Is this something you (bigmuscle) need to fix or is that something Stardock should fix? I'll email them if the incompatibility is on their end.

Thanks for the great work :D

PS: A question directed to anyone with knowledge, really: I've installed the WinAero Ribbon Disabler (which replaces/patches ExplorerFrame.dll). Is there another patch to ExplorerFrame.dll yet to also get glass back on the navigation bar (and hide the icon)? I recall someone mentioning working on something like that, but I don't know if he/she succeeded in that, failed, or is still working on it. Thanks :)

I got my hands on Genuine Windows 8 Pro, so I finally got the chance to try AeroGlass myself. Installation is an absolute breeze! Everything worked perfectly at default/automatic settings.

I just have two questions:

- How much should I donate to get the nag-free RC version?

- AeroGlass is currently incompatible with WindowFX. Is this something you (bigmuscle) need to fix or is that something Stardock should fix? I'll email them if the incompatibility is on their end.

Thanks for the great work :D

PS: A question directed to anyone with knowledge, really: I've installed the WinAero Ribbon Disabler (which replaces/patches ExplorerFrame.dll). Is there another patch to ExplorerFrame.dll yet to also get glass back on the navigation bar (and hide the icon)? I recall someone mentioning working on something like that, but I don't know if he/she succeeded in that, failed, or is still working on it. Thanks :)

- You can't have the final until BM finally releases it, it's only available to people who have donated in the past.

- I don't think WindowFX is supported.

- I want glass back on the bar too like it appears in Internet Explorer 10.

Edited by ping12