Windows XP home edition drivers ;/

Tidus

Hiii. I re-install my system on HP compaq 6730s from VISTA to Windows Xp Home edition... But i can't find a drivers for windows xp home edition... I found drivers for Pro, but when i install on one of them i saw a error [something like] bad operation system. :/

1 - I noticed in your other topic/problem that you indicated XP Home SP1 via USB (and never said whether it worked or not) and the same statement "from VISTA to Windows Xp Home".

Question - Did you completely remove Vista? If not, then you may be having problems with any variety of things. Also did you SlipStream SP3 into it?

2 - There is no reason that XP Pro Drivers (from the HP Website - the only "version" available) should be causing problems. You should tell us which driver is causing "problems" (usually "compatible").

You do not tell enough about symptoms to get help from us.

You should also slipstream SP3 to your Home SP1 and do not use anything other than Drivers (not the QFE's - one specifically says "SP2") to start with. Then try the other "Software" (not the QFE's).

2 - There is no reason that XP Pro Drivers (from the HP Website - the only "version" available) should be causing problems. You should tell us which driver is causing "problems" (usually "compatible").

I agree, however it is probably the driver's installer that gave such a message.