Tablet Support in 9x

mrsk565

I needed to ask if anyone has got tablet support for win98/me. I am looking to upgrade my pc from thinkpad r31, to thinkpad x41 tablet. This is because I want more graphics and I like using the touchscreen pen and drawing plus makes it easier. Any advice??

Yes I have went and looked up drivers for this thinkpad, but sadly it only supports xp and above. Now I know there is some people who talk

about KernEx supporting Xp drivers and how they work on thier laptops. Does anyone know about this, it sounds like a long shot but could those xp drivers

really work with kernex in 98se??.

Thats quite what I thought, anyway I guess settling for Xp isnt too bad for the x41. My r31 on the other hand is giving me problems since purchased because of a

bios password. Long story short, ran a progam i should have which didnt help and now I have no trackpoint support. Its disabled by default and I cant get into my settings

to change it.

Now I'm taking it to a guy so we can try and fix it, I have to use a usb mouse. Its just not my day.

Thank you I will keep those on reference. I'm doing good now that i've solved the trackpoint problem. I downloaded the thinkpad configuration utility and turned it back on

anyways this will will be good when I get the X41 thanks. :)