Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Dave-H

The Opera Fonts Problem and other Opera issues.

While I'm here: maybe it's time for a moderator to split the Opera font discussion to a separate thread.

I would suggest breaking out the entire extensive Opera-related discussion over the years into a separate thread. That's something I've thought about but don't know if it's possible. This KernelEx thread ends up being a "catch all" location for lots of wildly unrelated topics and discussions only tangentially related to KernelEx.

Welcome Opera users to your special thread away from the KernelEx one! :P

Now, for older posts regarding Opera: is there any list?

Please do so.

Just post numbers are enough.

Having it I can split them and create another thread. I'd like to keep this the main Opera thread from now on.

So I'm thinking of adding all previous posts into a locked thread, and add a pointer to it in the 1st post of this thread.

How do you all like this idea?