Gta 3

sedative

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 20, 2002--Rockstar Games, the world-renowned publishing division of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., announced today that the PC version of Grand Theft Auto 3 is now available in stores.

!!!!!

now go look around your local computer game stores and see if u see it on the shelfs.most americans i know say they dont see it anywhere and pre ordered copys arent suposed to be shipped until 8pm tonight :)

GTA 3... I have been waiting for this game on the PC for about 4 months, this game gonna kick a**!! I cant wait to get it, and if it dont run well on my GeForce 3 Ti200 i will kill it :blueteam <-- Literally :)

Thought of changing your drivers for your GPU (Graphics card) to make GTA 3 work?

ive played it on ps2, it rocked! and now im playing it on PC... IT REALLY ROX!!! i wish i had the radeon 8500 and a playstation pad adaptor :cry

please send donations to...

hehe :spaced

there seems to be a problem with windowsXP and especially with windowsXP machiens using nvidia cards, i quote:

"We have found a possible problem with Windows XP that manifests itself as graphical problems both in the game menu and also during game play. We have traced this problem to be a Windows XP problem. Technically this problem is solved by the use of a newer version of d3d8.dll than is shipped on CD with Windows XP. (The version on the Windows XP CD that has problems is 5.1.26000.0 – versions tested without error include 5.1.2600.15 and 5.1.2600.29)

Currently the only way we know to update this dll file is to install the Windows XP Patch: "The Computer Cannot Enter Standby or Hibernate if a Direct3D-Based Screen Saver Is Running (Q306676)" downloadable from here.

This update may in the future be available as part of an official Windows XP Service Pack, a Windows XP Compatibility Update, or possibly a DirectX 8.1 update."

Never!! :spaced I'll stick with the GeForce guys, one thing that annoyed me though, got my GeForce 3 at Christmas then they brought out GeForce 4 3 months later, they could have told me!! :wail:

looking atthe gta3 forums suggests we arent alone drew :cry

i get crash to desktop as soon as i try crash my vehicle into another object be it a wall post person or car. i get no slowdown or anything it just crashes to desktop, sometimes i might get away with a few collisions but not more than 3 before it crashes. sux

and they have come over all warriorkings and are blaming purchasers for the error, funny how everyones moaning about the same thing, thats called a BIG FAT BUG in my book. :mad:

:wail: Nooooo, my worst nightmare :spaced But luckily i have GeForce :)

When you say memory, you mean RAM or the game within its structure?!

What about chainging the drivers, should help...