Cant access shared foldes on wireless network

i have a weird problem that is making me angry, whenever my computer access the network through wireless adapter i cant see or access other computers shares but when i connect with wired adapter there's no problem.

the access point is the same its just a matter of type of connection. since other computers dont have any issue on either type im guessing the problem is my windows settings.

i ave windows firewall disabled and my internet security is also disabled but same thing.

is this common? how can i fix it?

thanks

Most wireless routers have an internal firewall enabled that keeps wired and wireless traffic separate. Post your network layout and the make and models of your network hardware. Likely we won't need to know about the clients.

im using a TP-Link TL-WR941ND with DD-WRT v24-sp2 firmware installed.

i dont know what you mean by "network layout" :-?

but since other computers on the wireless network can see the shares on this computer and this one cant do the same with other i was guessing there's something wrong with this pc.

K the problem is solved, after looking at the security options in the AP i thought i look into the firewall of the target pc and after disabling it all went smoothly.

thank yo.

Edited by Woomera