Please recommend which one of these 3 to buy

NoUserName

Hello,

Please I would like to ask for your advise for which product I can buy to convert my cassettes taps into MP3s.

I've 100's of tapes and really no longer usable to have them on tapes especially that I've many books on tapes and would like to have them into MP3s to listen to them in the car or any where else.

I've explored some options on amazon.com and finally found these 3 products and confused for which one to buy.

So please give me a serious recommendations to do the buy:-

1) TAPE2USB Cassette To PC Recorder

41QngcIx7KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

2) Ion Tape2PC USB Cassette Deck

31uc5rrhMDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

3) Grace Digital GDI-Tape2USB200 USB Tape Player with Built-In Mic Includes PC/MAC Software

41mlU2sfTlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It doesn't appear that any of these will make the MP3s for you, I may be mistaken. I've made MP3s from a cassette tape before, but it was a long time ago. The process is that you basically record on the PC while the audio is being played on the tape deck. So you can see it is time consuming! I wouldn't think you actually would need these at all if you have audio equipment at your disposal already. Of course the #1 thing is a tape deck, but you can connect those using audio out to the input on your sound card. Not sure why USB is that much of a difference, unless these things are high speed automatic dubbers (probably not) as the extra speed on the USB isn't going to make a difference.

Alas this is why I still have a tape deck in my car!