Warning: Remove every link to HFSLIP.org

Maxfutur

There is no reason to keep such links, if you think that many "underage" people is around or new to HFSLIP could go there "accidentally" without knowing what is going to get now.

Mimo's Information Site and others related.

is SAD what happens with this (HFSLIP) website.

Greets to anyone who made this possible.

There can be another reason: Country Location (by IP), Windows country Localization (System Regional Settings, Localization) and maybe more, not a clue for now.

Referer:

http://mimo.zxq.net/

Browsing history:

MSFN forums

WinCert Forums

Another Forums (no sex related)

Microsoft website (updates related)

Google

MercadoLibre (about the same as ebay but in spanish).

Mozila related websites.

Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox versions 3.6.8 and 4.0 Beta 3

Browser not used (only for hfslip.org testing): Internet Explorer 8

I think there is not a real reason...

... The ad server is likely targeting the ads to each visitor based on their browsing history or referrer.

No, it isn't browsing history, for sure. Like Maxfutur, referrer (referer) is http://mimo.zxq.net/.

There can be another reason: Country Location (by IP), Windows country Localization (System Regional Settings, Localization) and maybe more, not a clue for now.

I think there is not a real reason...

I agree

The domain squatter for all the links is hitfarm.

The ad server has determined that "slip" is an item of female underwear and is serving ads and multiple links according to this definition.

@Mim0

Please remove the link to hfslip.org on your home page from the sentence: "... because the original web-site www.hfslip.org is down..."

Thanks.

If it were based on browsing history, what would these say about me?

www.jpg

nowww.jpg

English (UK), Browser identified as Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE, Opera etc. all give similar or same results.

Regardless of the differences in the results between different people, I see no reason to remove any links to those addresses. It would simply save a small minority of a small minority of our forum readership unaware that the project is finished from potentially clicking on one.