Zillions of the same message about unsigned drivers

magoood

Hi

I integrated a lot of drivers into my custom Windows 7 (32bit) and most of these drivers are not signed of course and before burning my iso file, I went a head and tested my iso using vmware and the installation was great till the very last moments except that I wasn't able to get to my desktop because of a stupid message:

8yuana.jpg

that shows up for ever, apparently even after dismissing it by choosing "install this driver software anyway" so many times and after I was bored with this situation, I gave up and decided that my iso is bad and I'm going to create another one but before doing a new one I have a question:

Is it possible for vlite to accept whatever drivers I integrate and have this message suppressed or what should I do to evade that message which is persistent no matter how many times I answered that yes go a head and install the driver and I do not care if it signed or not.

The boring part is that this message shows again and again up after 2-3 minutes of choosing the second option which teased me a lot as I was never able to get to my desktop and use the OS as I gave up.

Another a little off topic question: How vlite compares to this program "rt7lite" http://www.rt7lite.com/ ?

Edited by magoood

I believe the correct term for "zillions" is "zounds..." ;)

So that means I have to quit the idea of integrating drivers? This is fine with me as long as it is going to be a functional installation. Just waiting anyway till I have a better version with vlite or something of that nature and I'm back to windows XP for now.