Wanted: Program logo images

I am looking for the original logo's for programs in PNG format with transparent backgrounds. I don't want some other person's variation of it; I want the original. Preferrably 128x128, but as low as 32x32.

I want to increase the supplied logos for the new layout style for v8.0.0. If you have a bunch, please post a download link to them here.

By logo's I'm assuming that you mean their icons specifically. If so, is there some reason/limitation that would prevent you from extracting them from the exe itself? That should at least get you a 32x32 icon (in most cases) to use as a fallback. I still can see the need for extra/higher resolution images but why as low as 32x32?

In any case I got together a very small collection of 64x64 ones (about 80 of them) which you can look through in case you find some usable ones: link

NOTE: some icons may be of dubious quality, upscaled and whatnot.

I did find some JavaScript code on how to extract the icons from an exe and save it. It's not as straight forward as you would think it is. The extracted images are pretty low quality; I want PNGs not icons. Maybe I can come up with something in the next version.

The images I am asking for are for the tooltips and the new logos layout style. 32x32 is the size they are scaled to for the main screen. 128x128 or 64x64 is common in the tool tips.

Thanks

(Late reply)

I can see why you would want PNG's and not ICO's when you want to render them in html (which is why I uploaded PNG's). I tend to call those pictures icons regardless of what format they are in. Sorry that in my last post I didn't really make that clear.

I know that there are some functions in system dll's to get the icons from exe's but I don't code in JavaScript myself so I don't know the limitations of the language and don't know if you even can call dll functions with js. I was mostly curious if there were any limitations or if you even had thought about the idea (now I know).

I would also like to express my gratitude to you and Kel for developing this project. I know you do this on your spare time and basically do not make any money of it. That is all.

Thank You!