How to create exe of registry files and cmd files

hi guys,

I have recently came across with a customized OS (Not a Warez OS, it is 30 day trial version called Windows 7 ROG) I have seen very strange things in that OS:

1. There is no catalog file in the sources folder only two wim files i.e. install.wim and boot.wim and one more file is there which is setup.exe.

2. There is an install folder in the windows folder which has some silent installer of softwares and some exes, I believe those exe are of cmd files and registry file. See in the screenshot:

2janjae.png

Now I wonder how this can be done. Can anyone help me in this???????

hi guys,

I have recently came across with a customized OS (Not a Warez OS, it is 30 day trial version called Windows 7 ROG) I have seen very strange things in that OS:

custom 30 day trial versions distributed over the internet are warez..... Meaning, No soup for you.

SOUPNAZI.png

EDIT: Once you learn the basics of creating self extracting exe, it is really easy to do yourself, take a lurk around the "Application Installs" forum, check out the stickies/guides and you will be able to create your own.

Edited by MrJinje

Further discussions of warez will result in a ban. Please don't use warez software, and note that the 30 day *grace period* from install to entering a key is not meant to be a "trial" as people claim. The only trial versions of Windows are server versions and Win7 Enterprise (an actual, expiring trial), and are available from microsoft.com directly.