Windows XP > the second coming?

FthrJACK

now this IS strange,, taken from a mag i read sometimes...

XP is in fact the first two letters of the greek word for Jesus Christ - XPICTOC.

Pronounced 'chi-rho', XP is an ancient, officially recognised abbreviation for Christ. It was inroduced as an emblem by Constantine the Great, which is why it is more commonly known as the Constantian symbol, you have probably seen this symbol before but not realised it was made up of the letters X and P.[/quote:af784b9ee3]

now thats just **** freaky

So Bill Gates is the antichrist! I thought for sure that Bill Clinton would be it but he proved to be too much a fool for the job, then others said George W. will definetely have to be it now but I'm thinking definetely not. Has to be Gates!

(Disclaimer: The above is only a joke. Do not go to the other boards and tell everybody that you found out Bill Gates is the antichrist because they will think you are crazy and will not believe you until he takes over the world.)

LOL

Rick

lol more--- (this bits obviously joking, the other bit is real)

The software giant - which is universally recognised as as being a front for a massive top secret religious organisation - has reportedly found a way to lift christs DNA from the turin shroud and has used this unique life code to program its Windows XP operating system, bringing Jesus back to life in a futuristic virtual reality sort of way.

We also believe that in doing so the company has proven beyond all doubt that (as many of us suspected) Bill Gates is God. Our team of highly trained investigators is currently looking into the unsubstantiated rrumour that Office XP is the Holy Ghost[/quote:ed57deae5a]

:nuts

• 2 weeks later...