Windows 7 UL Lists

gwmbox

I have just downloaded the Windows Update Downloader and also the UL lists I require for some of the desktop PC's here, however it does not list any UL's for Windows 7.

Is this tool still the best way to download the updates to enable me to place on the server here for desktop updates or is there a newer tool available?

Can you point me to the UL files for download for Windows 7 please?

Thanks

Edited by gwmbox

Wrong Forum - Dont worry an MOD will fix this.

Welcome to MSFN.

The lists are HERE. Steven4554 has been good enough to keep up his list for the hard-core DVD builders.

I also have a list but have not updated it in a few months so it is missing the 2-3 newest updates (slow past few months). Since I don't re-build my DVD very often, I've gotten rather lazy about it.

AFAIK jcarle is not hosting any Windows 7 lists, so these are the best available.

Edited by MrJinje

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Wrong Forum - Dont worry an MOD will fix this.

Welcome to MSFN.

The lists are HERE. Steven4554 has been good enough to keep up his list for the hard-core DVD builders.

I also have a list but have not updated it in a few months so it is missing the 2-3 newest updates (slow past few months). Since I don't re-build my DVD very often, I've gotten rather lazy about it.

AFAIK jcarle is not hosting any Windows 7 lists, so these are the best available.

links to lists not working please fix thank you

• 1 year later...

I fiddled and fiddled and finally figured it all out.

For anyone trying to get WUD to work with windows 7, you need to copy the .ul to:

C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Supremus Corporation\Windows Updates Downloader

*note: %USERPROFILE% = your login username