Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

I've made a new information text "LISEZ-MOI" inside the folder "7background_X86_French_dlls.rar" to inform the guys who want to use Se7en_UA6.2.0 that the folder "zMountDir" is in a different place with the version Se7en_UA6.2.1 and they need to edit the two commands 7background.cmd.

Modifications here:

http://www.mediafire...7095ac91101628c

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

Thunderbird Setup 3.0.3 :w00t: tabbed mail. I waited till they fixed and this looks to be ok

au3 included

[Mozilla.Thunderbird_3.xx]
REM http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /VE /D "Thunderbird Setup 3.xx" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "StartX /Wait \"%SystemDrive%\APPS\Mozilla.Thunderbird_3.xx\Thunderbird3_autoit.exe\"" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C RD \"%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Thunderbird\" /S /Q"" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait Timeout 3" /f
FLAG3=%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Thunderbird
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait %SystemDrive%\APPS\Mozilla.Thunderbird_2.xx\DefaultMail.cmd" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C DEL \"%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Thunderbird.lnk\"" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C DEL \"%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Thunderbird.lnk\"" /f

Thunderbird3_autoit.au3

Edited by maxXPsoft

I've tried to download on MediaFire the folder "7background_X86_French_dlls.rar" and the archive was corrupted?

I've made a new archive, uploaded a new time and now all it's OK. I've changed the images inside "imageres.dll" because the first one was not good.

http://www.mediafire.com/?aztzyyzyzuk

Here is an example of the logon session. rolleyes.gif

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

I've tried to download on MediaFire the folder "7background_X86_French_dlls.rar" and the archive was corrupted?

changed to your new one and d/l looks ok Edited by maxXPsoft

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Max!

I think I've made the final guide for Se7en_UA French guide.

And also a new folder "7background_X64_French_dlls.rar" for Windows 7 X64! newwink.gif

If you want to take a look here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=023786a9e1a5314d9bf8d6369220dcabc5f4d8f24a1f0acc87095ac91101628c

Reagrds.

Edited by myselfidem

I think I've made the final guide for Se7en_UA French guide.

Ok thanks have them saved.

Have been busy on a 20 mil project and other things at work. Have a minor update soon with long weekend.

Included in Tools folder is the InstallTakeOwnership.reg using Well known Sid *S-1-5-32-544

If that don't work change /grant *S-1-5-32-544:F to /grant administrators:F where administrators is in your language.

I had 1 problem unexplained here on 64 bit where the Well known Sid did not work

Download as always in my Sig below

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.2.2: April 04, 2010, 4:06:18 AM
' Someone said this don't work with Enterprise. How does it not work? I just done a VM and all is fine.
' Problem with permission on XP. You need cacls.exe minimum
' Fix handling kb890830 setupcomplete
' Fix Dvd copy for long paths
' Fix Time duration at Pack
' Compressing to make smaller install.

Edited by maxXPsoft

Just additional note, if u use vista or xp as host u need ms xml sp2 updated, it's required for Se7en_UA to initial unattended properly, I haven't know yesterday but my friends have some problem n I've found the sollution,n last ur new version (Se7en_UA 6.22) work great, thx a lot Max :thumbup

Just additional note, if u use vista or xp as host u need ms xml sp2 updated, it's required for Se7en_UA to initial unattended properly, I haven't know yesterday but my friends have some problem n I've found the sollution,n last ur new version (Se7en_UA 6.22) work great, thx a lot Max :thumbup

ar_seven_am, Thanks for reminding me of that.

I removed it installing that ms xml quite some time ago to reduce download but it is needed to read the xml. I could change to read as plain text but would take time.

next version ' Fix oobeSystem FirstLogonCommands wiping Pre existing commands.

This was important enough I best release

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.2.3: April 11, 2010, 3:11:29 PM
' Fix oobeSystem FirstLogonCommands wiping Pre existing commands.
' I needed that to add stop password expire <CommandLine>cmd /C start /wait NET ACCOUNTS /MAXPWAGE:UNLIMITED</CommandLine>

Max, I've forget to ask, does Se7en_UA support unattended installation in dual layer version (x86 n x64)? At the past someone have made a simple unattended with only product key n user name using vlite n it work well but yesterday my friends keep asking me if Se7en_UA support for installingg apps n drivers since the arch is different. Do they have to use some additional batch command?

PS : Sorry if I represent my friends. They can't speak english n they stayed in prison, I was teaching computer there for free to help 'em for the future plan so they will live straight n have some computer knowledge, sorry again!