Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

your link takes me to mine?

I don't how make that, but I've made a file txt - Instructions.txt - with the link for MSFN and Mediafire for all your files!

Here is the link of my account Mediafire:

http://www.mediafire...7095ac91101628c

Maybe there is an other method?

I give the name "7background_dlls_FR.zip". It's OK? If you want I can give a name like you want!

Maybe tell the folder dll's "French by myselfidem" modded prefixed dll's ?

Regards. rolleyes.gif

Edited by myselfidem

Load All Button a .wmv

If you start over you can use this button at Applications to re-load all Apps without clicking each.

What that does is delete from your Dvd and from APPS folder on HD and copy each new. If not installed it copies from APPS and uses old.

Saves Paths like this

Fonts=D:\APPS\_Fonts

Wallpaper=D:\APPS\_Wallpaper

Applications=D:\APPS

AppImagePath=D:\APPS\_Wallpaper

DriverAll=D:\APPS\__Drivers\7Seven

MP3=D:\Sounds

Edited by maxXPsoft

Hello Max

I've made some modifications in the guide because with the new software Se7en_UA6.2.1.exe the temp folder "zMountDir" isn't at the same place (%SystemDrive%\Se7en_UA\zMountDir). And I've change some images inside the guide!

The "Se7en_UA6.2.0_French_guide.pdf" with the title in english is here :

http://cid-d178ea021b182b88.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Se7en%5E_UA/Se7en%5E_UA6.2.0%5E_French%5E_guide.pdf?lc=4108

I've also include in MediaFire with the title in french.

Thanks and have a nice day! rolleyes.gif

Edited by myselfidem

got them

Have determined just now these are architecture specific 86 or 64. Tried mine on a x86 and it threw up error early on about spwizimg. live and learn

Yes, I had the same error when I've used "spwizimg.dll" inside "7background_dlls" on the virtual machine with Windows 7 x86.

I've got 2 errors: "spwizimg.dll" don't match my version of Windows 7 x86 and "autorun.dll could not be found or is corrupt" and the installation stop.

However the french local language is into "imageres.dll" inside my version.

But when I use mine modded "spwizimg.dll" I've no error.

If you want I can make others "spwizimg.dll" and "imageres.dll" for x64?

But if I use Resource Tuner I have the choise with the option Application Manifest Wizard: x86 or nothing.

I think it's for the compatibility with x86 and x64 for Windows 7 and Windows Vista.

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

And I must take care to make a backup copy before modded the dll's with Resource Tuner.

I will test my modded "spwizimg.dll" and "imageres.dll" with Windows 7 x64 and I give you a report asap! rolleyes.gif

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

I tried to install Windows 7 x64 with modded "spwizimg.dll" and "imageres.dll" but it immediatly failed.

Of cource my CPU doesn't support x64. I have a computer x86! I can't make the test in good condition!

Maybe later if I bought a x64 computer.

I give you Resource Tuner chm and an example of "Application Manifest Wizard.txt", here, because it's to big for attachment:

http://cid-d178ea021...20Forum?lc=4108

And how to register a 32-bit dll on an 64-bit version of Windows:

http://support.micro...kb/282747/en-us

Maybe that give you some help!

Regards.

Edited by myselfidem

Maybe the idea is to make "spwizimg.dll" and "imageres.dll" in 32-bit for all versions (x86 and x64).

And for Windows 7 x64 register the dll's 32-bit and add a line inside "7background.cmd" like this:

7background.cmd

IF EXIST %zMOUNTDIR%\Windows\syswow64\imageres.dll (

ECHO %zMOUNTDIR%\Windows\syswow64\imageres.dll

cmd.exe /c takeown /f %zMOUNTDIR%\Windows\SysWOW64\imageres.dll

cmd.exe /c icacls %zMOUNTDIR%\Windows\SysWOW64\imageres.dll /grant *S-1-5-32-544:F

Copy /Y %~dp0imageres.dll %zMOUNTDIR%\Windows\SysWOW64\imageres.dll

)

cmd.exe /c %SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\regsvr32 /s /i %zMOUNTDIR%\Windows\SysWOW64\imageres.dll

I think it's also needed to copy dll's inside "\Windows\System32\" for x64!

What do you think about?

Regards.

I actually do both syswow and system32, in fact add to about 6 more places not in my .cmd files like in winsxs folders. Was testing trying to find correct places to get it all. I have discovered the places to stay away from or you crash.

I also don't do that manifest thing, can't read your guide so don't understand why you have to do that?

I use Restorator2007 with no problem on anything.

I wish they would move my Unattended post on this back here from Customizing windows but these well whatever, no explanation for some things. Then if you ask they jump down your throat, maybe why people are going elsewhere.

Then if you ask they jump down your throat, maybe why people are going elsewhere.

I don't really understand what you tell me. I don't speak english very well. I try to give help if I can!

Resource Tuner works only with 32-bit dll's now but the next version 2 will work with 64-bit dll's.. Restorator 2007 works with 32-bit dll's and 64-bits dll's.

I don't exactly how works "Application Manifest Wizard"? I must make some searchs...

Thank you for the resolution of the crash!

Regards.