Some questions about the forum

Aloha

In general, the only posts we delete are spam, violations of the rules, etc. If a post doesn't meet either of these criteria, especially if there are responses in a thread, we don't delete it, ever. As to the request for deleting threads, I don't see any reason to do so. They don't really fall under the spam or violation of forum rules, and while they may not have a lot of technical merit (or none at all) I don't see any real reason to remove them either. They're part of MSFNs history, so I'm leaving them up for now.

Sure I did :), but I am one step ahead of you ;):

when and if your only copy of them (as you did not back them up properly) will fail :ph34r:, don't come here asking for help in recovering them....:whistle:

--> Predictor!!!
They're part of MSFNs history, so I'm leaving them up for now.
--> Supervisor!

I think I should stop here! Thanks all for replying.

• 1 month later...

I would like to have only 3 lines (Group, Posts, Joined) under my name like this post:

On my posts there are Gender and OS, which are not necessary. I don't give information about these, then why are they displayed like that? How can I change the way it looks? Thanks in advance for any replies.

I read all the posts on that topic, and then read some different old topics. I feel that there are no females on this forum at all! Not sure why gender should be put on every post! The only thing I like about the new theme is that I can choose a color to match the current theme on my computer. And, I find that posts with quotes look more beautiful than the others! Maybe because of the colorful background!

Why the concern about Gender and OS? Even if you give information about them it wouldn't make much difference. The OS would be the more important of the two, as it can help when assisting with computer related issues.

Tarun, what I care about is why some people can have such only lines on their posts, and I would like the same on my posts. Can you tell me how to make it, please? What should I change in my profile options?

By the way, I don't tell what OS I am using but people can know what it is. Because I always put my problems on the right sub forums, XP for example. And I know you and most of the others don't care about a person's gender when you are answering him/her to help. Then why bother putting this information on? Thank you for replying.