A gigantic thanks to all MSFN

submix8c

Today I "earned" star number 5 (whatever that means; just checked - "Friend of MSFN"), so I felt compelled to extend a heartfelt "I love you guys" :wub: to every single one of the experts here.

I have learned more from my friends here than I could have in a paid-for course and hope that I, too, have contributed to those poor lost souls with big problems.

If anyone else wants to pop in and add their appreciation, feel free. I just figured someone had to say it and since I'm a fool for volunteerism...

Peace! :thumbup

(not a wasted topic/post IMHO)

@Tripedacus (below) -

Your star rating... Not to prance... post count isn't too important... the star amount.
Uhhh, not MY parade (I know how it works and the rules)! Mainly just expressing my gratitude (re-read above) as I would hope others would. I don't see "Thx" too often even in the topics. This topic was for MSFN, not me... Edited by submix8c

Your star rating is only based on post count. Not to prance on your parade, but post count isn't too important and neither is the star amount. It does reflect that you have been an active member. I can attest that your posts have been enlightening for me. So keep it up.