Vista SP2 and Win 7 Question?

vegettoxp

Hello there Guys, How's everyone doing? Well I just had a quick coule of questions. Like everyone commend, I am using Windows 7 RC as my Main-OS and I am have a lot fo Fun with it. Win 7 on Raptor Drive, topped with 8GB of System Ram (With Paging File Turned Off), my system is on Fire. Well enough about my system. Here are my questions:

1) I just made my first AIO Vista x86 and x64 Single DVD with Only Vista Ultimate Version. Here my question When I am intergating updates and SP, is there a way to intergrate them into both images with vLite or do I have to do these for each version 32 and 64?

2) Is it a good I dea to put Vista x86 and x64 and Windows RC x86 and x64 together?

Your Thoughts?

P.S. Fusion

Iyt's not just SP, but also hotfixes. But it looks like that when you choose the version of Vista, vlite will only work on that version. So for ex, if I choose Vista x64 and want to intergate hotfixes, it will only intergate the hotfixes into Vista x64, Right?

There has to be a WAIK for Vista SP2 because Windows 7 will not be final until sometime the endo of this year, so MS will have to update WAIKsp1 to sp2

To the best of my knowledge no such update is coming.WAIK SP1 stays for SP2 images too

• 3 weeks later...
So, is it possible to use WAIK for SP1 (v1.1) with Vista SP2?!?

Thank you!

Ofcourse.Its fully compatible.You have to remember that SP2 is not much more than a collection of hotfixes.There are very few barely noticable changes like Search 4.0 etc...