Deleting the accounts from an WIM image

HI

Since I do a custom DVD of Vista SP1, how do you capture a WIM image from a computer by removing all active accounts and not, so that, when I go to install it on an other computer, I do not find these accounts yet? If you can not do this, how do I delete all accounts from a WIM image?

THANKS

BYE

do you want to remove the profile of the user from the Users folder or are you after deleting the account entirely from the OS?

I need to delete all accounts from the operating system and from the WIM image captured by, then, do a clean install of Vista SP1 64 bit on another computer. So how do I need to do this?

THANKS

BYE

First you have to have at least one account on the machine.

The rest of the accounts can be removed when logged in with an administrative account through the Users and groups console under computer management, just right click on the account to remove and select delete. Then you can go to the Users folder and delete the associated profile folder.

First you have to have at least one account on the machine.

The rest of the accounts can be removed when logged in with an administrative account through the Users and groups console under computer management, just right click on the account to remove and select delete. Then you can go to the Users folder and delete the associated profile folder.

Ok, I capture my image of Vista SP1 with the command "imagex /capture ..." and I create a WIM file with the profile of the Administrator account.

Now, how do I completely delete in the WIM file, the profile of Admimistrator account and disable this account?

THANKS

BYE