DIAG for DOS / Win9x

Dude111

Run this program from Dos or Windows,it will show any Windows OS Product keys in any computer,also will help you ID your system.

I cant believe how much info it lists!!

Program name: "Diag"

Size: 22k

[EDIT by Digerati] TinyURL redirect removed, program is from http://62nds.com/pg/e23.php for DOS and Win9x only.

Edited by DigeratiPrime

Wow, a redirected link, to a un-named program, hosted on a unreputable site, for a crap util that doesn't work on *any* modern OS... Doubly so as the newer OS'es don't even ship with NTVDM anymore: it's a 16 bit MZ exe (the best early 1980's/early MS-DOS era had to offer, and that were already being run inside a VM 16 years ago in WinNT)! Even the author called it obsolete many years ago on his page.

Useful, if you happen to have a time travel machine handy that's set for 1995.

Edit: Excellent program? lol. Worthless crap if you ask me... Not even worth the $0.000002 worth of storage space it uses, nor the ~$0 waste of bandwidth to download it, nor the second worth of my life wasted over clicking the link. Besides, it doesn't even run on over 99% of computers out there, and in case you haven't noticed, we're quickly moving to 64 bit these days.

Edited by crahak

Had you done so it would have been moved here anyhow.

Perhaps you'd have found it more suitable to have just made clear that you were basing your information upon your experience with an outdated Operating System and let our Membership make their own opinion based upon that!