Windows 7 build 6956 Lite install error

studio48

Hi all..

I created a lite version of the Windows 7 build 6956 and tought that it would work like a charm just as the windows 7 Lite build 6801 ..but i was wrong.

I tried several ways spilled about 5 dvd's and waisted at least 12 hours on thsis (Silly) project i,m on but still i want to know what i,m doing wrong and if its impossible

now to get parts out of this build.

Maybe some of you guys could tell me what went wrong.

Everything goes good..it boots installs well after selecting the drive etc it starts to copy ..then jumps to the next process and then at 100% i get this error

"windows could not apply unattend settings during pass (offlineservicing)"

Help is needed here from experts..]

Hope to hear from you smart guys here..i will post my preset files aswel.

Thanks in advance..

Best regards Puck

i think you have problem becuse you think you are a super hacker and you are a little bit gay .... when the only thing you do is using a program that you dont know how to use that another one have made ...

Edited by Mcfly000

Hi all..

I created a lite version of the Windows 7 build 6956 and tought that it would work like a charm just as the windows 7 Lite build 6801 ..but i was wrong.

I tried several ways spilled about 5 dvd's and waisted at least 12 hours on thsis (Silly) project i,m on but still i want to know what i,m doing wrong and if its impossible

now to get parts out of this build.

Maybe some of you guys could tell me what went wrong.

Everything goes good..it boots installs well after selecting the drive etc it starts to copy ..then jumps to the next process and then at 100% i get this error

"windows could not apply unattend settings during pass (offlineservicing)"

Help is needed here from experts..]

Hope to hear from you smart guys here..i will post my preset files aswel.

Thanks in advance..

Best regards Puck

i think you have problem becuse you think you are a super hacker and you are a little bit gay .... when the only thing you do is using a program that you dont know how to use that another one have made ...

lol a little bit Gay?

Your a silly funny guy

You sure have issues mate

If you dont know the answer for the error..then never mind ! !

No need to get mean !

Edited by studio48

• 10 months later...

Hello studio48,

I guess, I can understand the reason of the error,

go to your Autounattend.xml file, and remove all entries under section "offlineServicing", plz note that WINDOWS 7 INSTALLATION DOES'NT SUPPORT OFFLINESERVICING IN AUTOUNATTEND.XML. Think this will help you solving your prob. :thumbup