Shes Married!

MCT

haha the title says it all

This girl Ive been "getting to know" better tells me to be quiet yesterday night when her phone rang.

I was puzzled & asked why.. she tells me her "brother" was on the phone & she didnt want him to have any idea that I was there (shes 28 & lives alone)

so reluctantly I was quiet.. while she was talkin to him on the phone.. her friend sitting across the room from us leans over to me & says shes married!

I was flabbergasted!

the 3 of us went out that night anyways & had a good time , but she says her husband (whom shes been married to for 5 yrs) is in the US army (we're both canadian)

shes got a 6 yr old son(not his kid) & she doesnt wear her wedding ring !

lol tough decision to make, because I liked this girl alot (until I found this out), we have alot in common, we've often had long talks about mistakes we've made in the past & wanting to do "the right thing" now, as we're both getting older & hopefully more mature! lol

funniest thing is.. hes got the same last name as I DO, just a coincidence (but she doesnt go by his last name)

haha im so torn!! which head should I use to make the right decision? lol

I wanna talk to her, but not sure how to bring this up.. I try not to get involved with married women, but she doesnt seem too "married" lol

Edited by MCT

haha the title says it all

This girl Ive been "getting to know" better tells me to be quiet yesterday night when her phone rang.

I was puzzled & asked why.. she tells me her "brother" was on the phone & she didnt want him to have any idea that I was there (shes 28 & lives alone)

so reluctantly I was quiet.. while she was talkin to him on the phone.. her friend sitting across the room from us leans over to me & says shes married!

I was flabbergasted!

the 3 of us went out that night anyways & had a good time , but she says her husband (whom shes been married to for 5 yrs) is in the US army (we're both canadian)

shes got a 6 yr old son(not his kid) & she doesnt wear her wedding ring !

lol tough decision to make, because I liked this girl alot (until I found this out), we have alot in common, we've often had long talks about mistakes we've made in the past & wanting to do "the right thing" now, as we're both getting older & hopefully more mature! lol

funniest thing is.. hes got the same last name as I DO, just a coincidence (but she doesnt go by his last name)

haha im so torn!! which head should I use to make the right decision? lol

I wanna talk to her, but not sure how to bring this up.. I try not to get involved with married women, but she doesnt seem too "married" lol

Your life is confusing? Ive just split with my gf of 2 years, but i had 3 ppl on the go - the ex calls me ALL the time! 1 of them has now gone off the scene because i wasn't commited enough ;) 1 of them is now calling me a boyfriend (which is ok because i decided she was right for me) - now the other one is now saying she could be PREGNANT!

So all in all my life is offically f***ed now!

I hate my dick :(

This is just a wrong situation. You've done nothing wrong yet, MCT. Now that you do know that she is married it becomes a whole different story.

I have to ask myself the obvious things like why she doesn't wear her wedding ring. Why does she not use her husband's last name? Okay, maybe her and her husband aren't all that "close" and maybe they'll end up divorced or planning on it. Maybe her and her husband have an accepted "open marriage". Maybe her husband has no clue that she is going around acting like she's not married in his absence. What happens when her husband is home again?

I cannot help but feel annoyed at this woman. She doesn't wear her ring so she's not innocently just being nice and flirting with guys. It appears she is courting the attention like any single woman when she is anything but single. You obviously feel a connection with her and have just now found out the truth of her situation. Her feelings for you haven't been discussed but if she had any interest in you or sensed interest from you then she should have told you the situation.

I consider finding out that she is married to be a bit of a bombshell and, frankly, I don't know if I'd be able to trust her in terms of anything else nor would I want to. Personally, I'd start running from the entire situation. There are too many negatives and I see no positives.

What she is doing is wrong to begin with. You can't change her actions but you can definitely decide to do the right thing in terms of your own. You can still be friends if you really want to but that might be difficult to do if you are really attracted to her. That's never an easy thing.

Best of luck!

Edited by rotjong

now the other one is now saying she could be PREGNANT!

So all in all my life is offically f***ed now!

I hate my dick :(

Do not be fooled with what she says, a lot of women do this to get "you back". I´m not a player at all but since I live in a country where blond is popular I have a load of women behind me. You are not f***ed, to be a parent is something beautiful. That the mom is going to make you black with your kid is something else.
I try not to get involved with married women, but she doesnt seem too "married" lol
Leave her, it seems she has a large history with guys and you could be the next "victim". I know she says she is more mature but most people do not change in the aspect of "want to feel free"...
Congrats!!!!!

I hope she has a long/fun time with him :)

I think you missed some text there to read! :P:hello:

I can only see the situation from what you have described and nothing beyond that. From that point of view, I can only add more to the negative feelings. You said that she has a child and that the child is not the her husband's. What is she doing? 1)Married and fooling around (in the long run, what is going to make you so special?), 2) has a child but by an unknown father (what's the story behind that) 3) Not telling someone something can be just as much a lie as something spoken (If she will lie to you now, she will lie to you again)

But I could be mistaken.

Mark

+1 for the questions raised here. If she's done it before to someone else, she's more apt to do it again (but this time it might be *you* who's the guy on the phone, while she's with the "other" man). This is the road of pain and suffering, I've been down it myself. You need to realize that you aren't special enough to have her "be mature" with you - her last two men (at least) were not, and neither will you be. And it's not you either, it's her - she probably can't stay tied down, and you'll be just another brief stop on her road.