Omg.. lol

Blackwar

i'm using mirc 6 and wb 3.1a. i took some screen shots to help explain what exactly is going on.

this is without windowblinds, and it shows how my screen should look..

Without WindowBlinds

this is with windowblinds, it shows the unwanted scrollbar on the right..

With WindowBlinds

notice that the status window isn't maximized..

hopefully that'll explain it a little better. back in the day (before visual styles or even xp eek!) i had only found maybe 2 or 3 wb themes that wouldn't mess up mirc. even if you go to the stardock site you'll see a few screen shots with mirc in them, and in all of them the windows are maximized. this leads me to believe that they know about the bug and just don't care to fix it. as i said, i have emailed them about this. it was back in the days of WB 2.1 or something.. guess they don't care. back to stylexp.

moved the switchbar to the bottom of the screen tried it on fill and standard size button still didnt have the scroll bar on the side

must be some other config to fix this for you thou??

I will play around with my config to see if I can produce a scoll bar, let you know if I find ne thing

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Right now, since i am back to windows 2000, i use windowblinds instead of styles xp and look at this .. lol.. i think more than enuf said by the picture : gay!

heh

http://blackwar1.netfirms.com/mac1.jpg

:rolleyes::D

Directly downloading images is not permitted on the Netfirms FREE plan. If you are the owner of this site, either ensure that this image is embedded in a web page, or upgrade to one of the Netfirms premium plans.

:)

I have been using WindowBlinds for a couple of years now, along with Object Desktop. WB has a minimal footprint and is very stable. I use it on WinXP and Win2k Versions 4.01 and 3.5a of WB. I like it and its very customizable and since M$ and Stardock are working together designing the frame work it seems to play well with others.

I tried Style XP for 30 secs once and that crashed my system serveral times. I will stick with Object Desktop it works for me.