nLite XP unusual problem:)

LoBa

I have made windows xp with sp3 integrated and media player 11 and ie7 also with cd key and everything works great except one thing,when windows starts I have to wait about 1 minute before I can connect to internet or open my computer(when I open my computer there are no icons it just says something "searching..." and then after a minute the icons appear and everything is back to normal),and also when I open Task Manager all the process are listed but the column "User name" is empty and after a minute it fills up as its suppose to be. So if anyone has an idea on how to solve this please tell me:D?post-125553-1220953109_thumb.jpg

Well, without your preset, we can not help you much. Try to investigate yourself. Right after your Windows starts normally open Event Viewer and look in the System to see if there are some errors or warnings.

Cheers ;)

LoBa,

I think the first thing I would suggest is that you put the four services you have removed back and see what happens. If that fixes it, then experiment to see which one is causing the problem. One of them seems to have to do with Win Updates. I also would definitely go to the latest version of nLite. Be sure to start with a fresh source (not nLited before).

Enjoy, John.

I have just tried every possible combination with services and nothing works:(

But I have noticed a warning in the event log that happend when i restarted the computer it says:

Your computer has automatically configured the IP address for the Network Card with network address 00147802FD1F. The IP address being used is 169.254.50.236.

does any now is this the problem or...?

They are all already on automatic startup type:)

i ran a Network Diagnostics check up and under DHCP Servers it says:DHCPServer = 255.255.255.255(Invalid IP Address)

i don t now if this has anything to do with the problem?

thanks ;)

I have made windows xp with sp3 integrated and media player 11 and ie7 also with cd key and everything works great except one thing,when windows starts I have to wait about 1 minute before I can connect to internet or open my computer(when I open my computer there are no icons it just says something "searching..." and then after a minute the icons appear and everything is back to normal),and also when I open Task Manager all the process are listed but the column "User name" is empty and after a minute it fills up as its suppose to be.

Just one quick question: do the symptoms disappear when you disable your antivirus?