Grub problem with XP Installer & MSDOS on USB Stick

nForce4

What :w00t: is so difficult in doing what you were told?

Ask for help in the appropriate Forum:

http://www.msfn.org/board/Install-XP-from-USB-f157.html

To sum up your recent behaviour:

1) You posted a question about multibooting XP install with Linux and MSDOS on a USB stick in a forum titled:

Unattended Windows Discussion & Support > Multi-Boot CD/DVDs

2) You sent me a PM to let me know that you posted and asking my attention to the matter

3) After having being helped, you asked for support for ANOTHER problem, how to multiboot with WAREZ

4) After being told that no support will be given for that, you asked help for yet another problem, about adding a BartPE

5) After being told to ask for help in the appropriate place, you posted here again, probably after failing to have before read attentively the online guide and the docs that come with the USB_multiboot (FAQ#1)

6) Then you sent me another PM to ask again my attention on the matter

Let me get this straight :(:

a. though I am normally a friendly guy, and willing to help people, I DO NOT appreciate being tampered with help requests

b. I do EXPECT that people asking help are actually willing to do their own homework, try doing what was suggested, and only after having tried understanding what they are doing, having re-checked what they did, tried again, and eventually failed, ask again for support

c. the idea of a board like this is that you ask questions or post ideas and someone replies to you, NOT that of selecting a "personal assistant" and ask him about any problem you have or about any additional request that crosses your mind

jaclaz

P.S.: Should you reply to this, there is NO NEED WHATSOEVER to notify me via PM that you did so, rest assured that the Board Software works well enough

ok .. i'm sorry about how "messed" i made this forum by making a topic at Unattended Windows Discussion & Support > Multi-Boot CD/DVDs .. i didn't know it was only about this .. i saw it after i made this topic..

I did asked you different questions because i didn't wanted to start different topics with different problems .. I Didn't Wanted to abuse for your help!! Trust me , i have made everything you told me , except posting there you said.

I am sorry for tampering you with PM's asking for help.. i'm sorry , sorry and again Sorry !

one thing i don't understand : why is HBD considered warez ? i mean , those apps can be found free on google .. right ? or i am wrong ? :|

sorry again jaclaz, i didn't meant to abuse of your kindness..i asked for your help firstly because i saw you know most about this.Believe me , i have read most of them , not all , and some of them i don't understand..

i guess i won't get help here anymore for what i've made..

have a nice day.

nForce

I am sure that if you post your problem about adding BartPE in the appropriate Forum:

http://www.msfn.org/board/Install-XP-from-USB-f157.html

wimb or ilko_t will try and help you.

Not that I don't want to help you :), but the USB_Multiboot is frequently updated/changed and since I do not use it frequently, I am not as expert as they are in it's usage.

Snce the procedure of adding a single PE/BartPE has worked for hundreds (or maybe thousands) of users, and the batch is already beyond that, allowing for multiple PE/BartPE's, there must be something you chose or did "wrongly" that caused the problem.

jaclaz