Suggestion

Just an idea. We've been hit repeatedly by the same spammer over and over again. Once today (members russiakeys and xiBuckley), at least once in the last month (those got deleted too), and doing a quick forum search for the garbage they've been spamming, they've done it before too.

Members like Josef seem to only be around to pimp that same ******* garbage and pimping the same old ghetto blog. (Just look at his other posts)

And most of the time there's another account (created around the same time), used to ask a question, just so they can spam their garbage without having it look like spam. I'm talking about members like hemandog who actually asks for such "solutions" like seen here, yet they have that same blog URL in their signature and profile, promoting the same thing the other account is... And to think 7 out of his 10 posts have been deleted, he must have done it more than once too.

I think it's starting to get old. This guy has a lot of determination and time to spare to spam us (not just us actually, just google for it), so can we just ban that word? (*******) I think it would solve the problem for good. Easier than always being on the lookout for him, finding his posts, banning his countless accounts, etc. Otherwise, possibly delete his spam and ban him?

Thank you :)

Edited by crahak