Jump to content
MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. ×

nLited XP SP2 or nLited XP SP3


Recommended Posts


I will go with an fully patched SP2 for now. SP3 sounds very promising but I will wait a month at least before jump to it. So there won't be any surprises like integration problem (i.e. will or how much will SP3 mess up NLite/Ryan/Etc?), compatibility issue (will there be any software not compatible with SP3?) and driver pack test (they are testing it now I believe).

I believe all those 3 issues are minor so if you haven't re-installed your system and SP3 final just comes out, you can just get to it right there otherwise just go for SP2 for now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...