Cannot Export SSIP1.TXT: Error Opening File.

zedox

This prob should have been resolved quite some time ago. Please free up some disk space and re-run hfslip and while running hfslip, go outside and enjoy the spring weather for 15 minutes or so. Test out the resulting iso and confirm if you get the same error.

• 2 weeks later...

~lol~ It's funny you said go out & enjoy the weather... because that's exactly what I did & take some time to relax.... I did an HFSLIP for a Dell Mini 9 last month & I tested that disc out again recently. The error was there, too. (I guess it's a Dell thing.... XD )

All I did was delete the $OEM$ folder before slipping, & all was fine. :D

But.... um.... what is the purpose of that folder anyway??

Edit: I will have to try a slip for the Dell Mini 9 a little later... The $OEM$ folder is a little bigger (about 300kb) than the one that was on the 600M. (The one on the 600M was like 60kb, so I said, "Aw, what the heck... I'll just delete it to see what happens with the slip.") I usually slip on a FreeAgentGo 500gb hard drive but sometimes I do it on a 16gb Transcend drive. Usually the machine I do the slip on has an 80gb hard drive with a good bit of free space (at least 40gb or so). I will see if deleting the $OEM$ folder for the Mini 9 does the trick as well.

Edited by keirkei

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update about this:

I deleted the $OEM$ folder for the Dell Mini 9 as well & there were no errors. I haven't seen any problems with the system yet, but I think every thing will be just fine.