[Req] Help make Move, Copy, Delete AVI's smaller

ricktendo

download resource hacker & replace the AVI's for those 3 files (not sure of the exact avi number, but u can tell by the image preview)

I have got ResHacker already buddy but im having trouble replacing the avi's with the new ones at the moment lol!!

Stoner81

download resource hacker & replace the AVI's for those 3 files (not sure of the exact avi number, but u can tell by the image preview)

I have got ResHacker already buddy but im having trouble replacing the avi's with the new ones at the moment lol!!

Stoner81

U may try restorator.

Just drag&drog avi files inside...

Move.avi=>AVI/160

Copy.avi=>AVI/161

Delete.avi=>AVI/162

Stoner81

U may try restorator.

Just drag&drog avi files inside...

Move.avi=>AVI/160

Copy.avi=>AVI/161

Delete.avi=>AVI/162

Cheers buddy i will try this out!!!!! thanks for the help!!!

Stoner81

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You have to open shell32.dll in resource hacier and edit the dialog 1020 and make the bigger and\or move it up, down, left, right

1020 DIALOGEX 20, 20, 250, 84
STYLE DS_FIXEDSYS | DS_MODALFRAME | DS_NOIDLEMSG | WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU
CAPTION ""
LANGUAGE LANG_SPANISH, 0x3
FONT 8, "MS Shell Dlg"
{
CONTROL "", 106, "SysAnimate32", ACS_TRANSPARENT | ACS_AUTOPLAY | ACS_TIMER | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 0, 236, 25
CONTROL "", 103, STATIC, SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 48, 236, 10
CONTROL "", 102, STATIC, SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 38, 236, 10
CONTROL "", 104, "msctls_progress32", WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 63, 190, 8
CONTROL "", 105, STATIC, SS_LEFT | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 74, 192, 10
CONTROL "Cancelar", 2, BUTTON, BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 202, 63, 40, 14
}

The Vista ones work perfectly and look great. Even on 2000! :w00t:

Except there's no way to add in the Copying Files/Moving Files/Deleting Files counter on it without sending the task to a third party program. :(

However, I did come across this: Link

That's ingenious! Dump the text on the AVI. :P

• 2 weeks later...
You have to open shell32.dll in resource hacier and edit the dialog 1020 and make the bigger and\or move it up, down, left, right

1020 DIALOGEX 20, 20, 250, 84
STYLE DS_FIXEDSYS | DS_MODALFRAME | DS_NOIDLEMSG | WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU
CAPTION ""
LANGUAGE LANG_SPANISH, 0x3
FONT 8, "MS Shell Dlg"
{
CONTROL "", 106, "SysAnimate32", ACS_TRANSPARENT | ACS_AUTOPLAY | ACS_TIMER | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 0, 236, 25
CONTROL "", 103, STATIC, SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 48, 236, 10
CONTROL "", 102, STATIC, SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 38, 236, 10
CONTROL "", 104, "msctls_progress32", WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 63, 190, 8
CONTROL "", 105, STATIC, SS_LEFT | SS_NOPREFIX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 74, 192, 10
CONTROL "Cancelar", 2, BUTTON, BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 202, 63, 40, 14
}

Thanks ricktendo dude this has been driving me insane!!!!