Paint .Net 3.20 Final won't install silent :(

FBi_

Hi everyone,

the new version doesn't install completely silent with the /auto switch. I does with older versions.

When you install the new version with /auto or /skipconfig you see the licence agreement. This shouldn't come up, regarding to the help you get with the option /?

http://www.getpaint.net/

Does anyone have any clue how to get rid of this little problem?

greetings

FBi

Hmm, that doesn't work.

When i start the installer with SetupFrontEnd.exe /auto or SetupShim.exe /auto the licence windows is there...

The /auto option worked with any older version of Paint .Net, but not with the 3.20 Final :(

look at the help file. there is info on how to make an MSI out of the exe file which will install silently.

i think the switch is setup.exe /CREATEMSI and has other options as parameter, check the help file.

NOTE: There is a bug in the version 3.20 release regarding the EULA acceptance and the /auto parameter. With /auto, it is still requiring user input to agree to the EULA. If you add the property LASTACCEPTEDEULAVERSION with the value of 20071211, then you can work around this. So, you would add the text LASTACCEPTEDEULAVERSION=20071211 to the end of your command-line. See the examples below. This will be fixed in the next release.