UT3 Demo Available

N1K

Absolutely impossible to get anything.

I'll try to mirror it so that msfn members can access it easily but I'd first need to have my server download it...

HTTP request sent, awaiting response...

And now I'm getting 30KB/s.

It will be located at : http://msfn.yaxm.org/ but it has not been completed yet (in 7 hours from now and I'll edit my post when it's done).

Absolutely impossible to get anything.

I'll try to mirror it so that msfn members can access it easily but I'd first need to have my server download it...

HTTP request sent, awaiting response...

And now I'm getting 30KB/s.

It will be located at : http://msfn.yaxm.org/ but it has not been completed yet (in 7 hours from now and I'll edit my post when it's done).

is it the 120MB file on ur site?

Here's the baby where I get about 220-300K in downloading:

Just click on the shiny download button.. :rolleyes:

LINK

This link worked good for me, was fast 450K, and english. Gameplay is good, I wish they had included a warfare map though, and the graphics are scaled down a bit to reduce the demo size but still look awesome. Game ran great @ 1280x1024 with max settings on my 8600 GT :D

LINK

This link worked good for me, was fast 450K, and english. Gameplay is good, I wish they had included a warfare map though, and the graphics are scaled down a bit to reduce the demo size but still look awesome. Game ran great @ 1280x1024 with max settings on my 8600 GT :D

I tried it on Vista and it was slow as a snail. I got <20 FPS tops! I was very dissapointed, will try it today on XP..

LINK

thanks! im getting over 300kb/s! i just hope that this one is in english..

Actually, that's a Croatian server, so if anyone would like to play just join http://www.kitah.org. There's a link to join a match on the page.. :hello:

P.S. Of course it is in English. :whistle:

LINK

I tried it on Vista and it was slow as a snail. I got <20 FPS tops! I was very dissapointed, will try it today on XP..

i'll give it a try now on vista

edit: it played perfectly for me but their servers really sucked. everyone in the game keeps saying how bad the lag is but i didnt have any. i lost my connection a bunch of times tho..

Edited by ripken204

instaled it on my vista boot, worked fine, no performace issues in comparison to XP

servers online atm are naff!

I felt a huge difference between XP and Vista, so it seems that my hardware is inferior for this game.

P4 3,2 Ghz

1GB Kingston HyperX DDR400

GeForce 7600GT AGP

:unsure: