Bugs in nlite NEED HELP / REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES

craberos

hi all

first of all i would like to thank each and every one who have helped and especially nuhi for doin this software

i have been using nlite from few days now and i have found certain bugs in it and some features i would like to request in the coming version

BUGS

1. unattended setup section regional tab time zone if changed does not work

2. unattended setup section display tab if changed does not work

3. tweaks section start menu section ...."use small icons in start panel " does not work

4.tweaks section start menu section ...."Remove windows catalog shortcut" does not work

5.tweaks section start menu section ...."remove windows update shortcut" does not work

6.after installation in the start menu with " windows catalog" "windows update" a new shortcut is created to update windows with a blue icon

REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES

1. option in tweak page under task bar to display quick launch

2. in the unattended setup page settings for regional and language settings to set custom currency

3. tweaks section visual section every thing is there other than these two options

i) fade out menu items after clicking

ii) use visual styles on windows and buttons

4. a tweak to auto sort programs section in start menu on boot

5.settings to define custom page file , size and location.

6. an option for changing shortcut behavior "like no arrow ,small arrow " for shortcut .

7.and option to remove "standby" or disable in turn of computer.

thanx a lot

i am very happy with all the work u guys have done .... it is really amazing .......

once again i thank every one .....

greetz

craberos

Edited by craberos

Ok.

I'll just comment on the few of them:

1. works fine here, which particular setting are you trying?

2. works but you need to integrate and have properly installed display drivers during install

It could be interesting feature: Windows Fundamentals for Leagacy PC has only 40MB page file during and after installation (original Windows has 40MB during installation and than relocates more according to the memory available).

Edited by Oleg_II

1. i tried timezone setting for india ..... (GMT+05:30) Chennai,Kolkata,Mumbai,New Delhi but the country selection and every thing else come perfect

2. okki i could not intergrated display drivers because i tried installing chipset ........without chipset drivers no point installing display drivers right :)

thanx for the reply nuhi

wat about the rest of bugs and the new features :)

will u look into that

greetz

craberos

Edited by craberos

REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES

This one'd really be nice. I have mine at my second hard drive at all times and I always have to change the location and make the size static when I re-install.

• 2 weeks later...
1. i tried timezone setting for india ..... (GMT+05:30) Chennai,Kolkata,Mumbai,New Delhi but the country selection and every thing else come perfect

2. okki i could not intergrated display drivers because i tried installing chipset ........without chipset drivers no point installing display drivers right :)

thanx for the reply nuhi

wat about the rest of bugs and the new features :)

will u look into that

greetz

craberos

Chipset and Display are quite different...