Ok, My system i currently have is:

Case: Cooler Master Praetorian (PAC-T01) Tower Chassis

Motherboard: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Mother...?ProductID=1925

CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16819116197

RAM: 2048GB DDR PC3200 800MHZ

Video Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814130017

Sound Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16829102012

Hard Drive: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16822144701

Ok, thats my system i currently have.. I know it sucks, WHATEVER I dont care if you guys have Dual core or quad core, you guys are prolly rich, I'm not.. and if you show it off... You wont see me back here.. But yep thats pretty much all I got.. Its good for what I need.

anyways does anyone know where I can find a 19inch LCD with DVI under $200?

Your current system isn't all too bad. Sure it's not "top of the line" by today's standards, but it's no slouch either. The only thing that's missing from that setup is a P4D CPU, and you'd be almost back in the ball game. ;)

As for buying parts over time... I wouldn't. I'd suggest saving your money as you collect it and putting it away into a "new computer fund" (or big piggy bank... I've got one of those :P). Make yourself a list of the parts that you want to get, and then buy them all at once. If you buy multiple parts from the same store, you can also save on shipping.

I mean I kinda want that Antec P182 Case and like DDR2 and Dual or Quadcore CPU The only true reason why i wanted to do SLI is cause I never done it and no one at my school has SLI HEHE what if i got 2 8800GTS just for fun :P

I mean I kinda want that Antec P182 Case and like DDR2 and Dual or Quadcore CPU The only true reason why i wanted to do SLI is cause I never done it and no one at my school has SLI HEHE what if i got 2 8800GTS just for fun :P

oh do i wish i was in the financial position to do that :) i could do it now if i wanted to but i would just be hitting my head against a wall about it as i wouldnt really see a performance gain. brickwall.gif

Lack of intelligence... My weenie is small so I have to make it look bigger...

Just buy an extreme system not just the basic stuff people use normally, not the stuff you are summing up. Come on dude, that is for newcomers, ANY one could build a system like that. Get your hands on some real stuff :P. No DDR3? No PCI-E 2.0? No RAID 5 or 10 SAS system? No Voodoo SLI/Crossfire ASUS mobo with the HP chip? No 1.5kW PSU? No extreme cooling? No HD-DVD or Blue-ray? Do I have to go on?

All will be okay for one week, then, after that they will even forget you ever existed :P.

And ripken204, there you go: brickwall.gifbrickwall.gifbrickwall.gif

Yeah but woudent it look cool with two cards in the case with cool LEDS? Come on... you know it would!

it would look cool to others but i would just look at it as a waste of money on my side. so let me get this correct, your only getting SLI because you want to be "cool"?

No cause I dont wanna spend 300 bucks on another video card :P Just spend a 100 bucks and get another 7600GT KO and that will be good enough for me and some DDR2 Or DDR3 But it don't matter cause anything I buy will be obsolete it like a month anyway... My system sucks.. I just want a faster computer thats all. I like my video card it works good.. I have a 20.1 inch wide screen monitor.. I dunno what to do.. I'm dumb forget i asked anything... I must be stupid, what ever.. yep I am stupid.. I don't know s*** about computers Yup. I get straights A's in computer tech for no reason, I get honors from colleges Schools for tech for no reason.. I get National Technical honors all the time for also no reason.. Hmmm. I dunno.. I must be stupid.. you people live in a city, got money, Jobs. Nice houses. I don't, I live in the country, I don't have a job. I dont make a lot money.. My parents make 100,000 grand a year and still can't afford I lot.. Yup you people just want me to go out and buy all the kick a** things that I would love to have but I can't.. you people don't understand.. Geezzz.. I might just say screw all and just buy a nice laptop instead. Whatever people. you freaks play video games all day. I build Cars I do carpentry, landscaping and mainly of all is computers.. so you know.. I do a LOT! i bet none of you could build a car like a computer like I can.. so you know what go and play your stupid war of warcraft or what ever it is and what ever you do play and wow you have a better computer than me and you get to upgrade it all the time.. I love computer hardware but I never can buy things for it everyday I wish i could.. mainly do computer networking and stuff.. i'm one of the best at school for computer networking.. Yup and that must make me stupid to build my own computer Oh wait.. hmm... Lets seee. I build like 20 systems and EVERY SINGLE one works and are still working today, a few yes that died cause of the people tried to jam the cpu in the socket cause they didn't know what they were doing.. and they should of called me to fix there fan that was broken for some reason.. Yeah I must be stupid.. but what ever.. I actually might go with AMD well ok maybe Intel, But AMD for laptop for sure they use last power which equals more battery life! :) so you know people just step off.. if you want me to leave just ban me please.. geezz the internet world sucks..