some error alerts you might like

Noggin

where do these dialogs reside and when it would showup? how did u do it.

i thought everyone would know that these are just images of errors that popped up and some one took screenshots of them, and changed the text on them.

and then that person sent them through the email to other people.

when i got them in the email.

i opened them in picture it and re wrote the text on them again. to what i

thought was funny.

i did not change the alert title's only the text in the warning and on the buttons.

OH sorry i had NO Idea There was already a thread by the same name i picked. for my post. otherwise i would have added them to it.

but thanks for the merge of them.

yep what i can see in you image of alerts are a funny also. just like the rest of this thread.

makes one wonder why don't they put the needed infor in the alerts at microsoft so we know what they are.?

its not hard to find any to replace theirs with. looking at just this thread it looks like

theres tons of them on line.

:thumbup

Edited by rovingcowboy

There is one program we use to create recovery partitions on some of our builds. When we install it for the first time, it creates a new partition and copies the contents of the C drive there. One of the more amusing errors it gives says something like "The target partition has too much free disk space in order to back up your data".

One other time, one of our customer's had software that gave an error. In your standard error lingo, when you come down to it, it said that the error was caused by your administrator not knowing what he was doing.