Program capable of performing Nlite tweaks

Octopuss

Hell, just make nLite tweaks applicable to existing installation, people will love you :P There are so many tweaks in nLite that I find it hard to think of anything else we would need,.

At the moment just planning on doing nLite tweaks, no all of them are needed to be done as some of them only affect the installation. The thing is im gonna have to use VMWare cos my current OS is Vista lol.

let's send this guy few bucks each

lol if you mean money then no thanks, tweaks that you know is acceptable

ive just the basics going :D so now able to easily add the rest of the tweaks :thumbup

It now checks to see if its compatible with the OS, (so wont work with vista lol)

Disable Shutdown Tracker now added

Error catchign works, so if a tweak dont work it will put whatever tweak it was into the errors list

I Could release like test version (beta/alpha) if you want? n if you want certain tweaks doing first for it then just ask... Ami what was that nvidia tweak please?

Edited by legolash2o

Did the collective 'google-sense' of this group suddenly take a nosedive??

There are a bazillion "Registry Tweakers" out there including one called.....

wait for it.....

"Registry Tweaker"

www.registrytweaker.net

This is only one example (not the best, not the worst, just an example) among the many MANY out there.

Writing your own is a nice programming project if you want to build your own GUI and work with registry manipulation calls, but the topic has been programmed to death.

Edited by newsposter

Does anyone know about any such utility? I simply cannot use Nlite on my work Windows, but "need" the tweaks...
This is so anyone can sorta use the tweaks part on his working OS. If they want anything else other than the tweaks then they will have to use nLite.

This one is for if you want to use nLite (Nuhi's) tweaks but don't fancy doing a reinstall. Nothing extra just the ones published with nLite + the Nvidia fix thingy... Nothing else special. I also have to make "projects" for my college assignments so ill build this for it, saves me thinking :D

To Nuhi: I will put something like "Tweaks Provided by Nlite (Nuhi)" (with a link to nLite) so members can recognize that you've put in alot of hard work into the tweaks and your applications.

Edited by legolash2o

There really are lots of tweaking progs out there, and if that isn't enough there are a number of tweak collections to be found (here at MSFN for example).

We don't need any more progs like that, nLite is for other tasks!

Let nuhi focus on more important things!

Don't be lazy people and don't expect to get everything served, search!

There really are lots of tweaking progs out there, and if that isn't enough there are a number of tweak collections to be found (here at MSFN for example).

We don't need any more progs like that, nLite is for other tasks!

Don't be lazy people and don't expect to get everything served, search!

Ahhhhh!!!

Firstly, As i said above i have to make software for my college assignments and ive been strugling to think of something to make, so this might aswell be this program. And if i didn't need have a college assignment than i wouldn't of offered. I gotta do "change logs" n everything else.

Plus its useful for me so might aswell give it to anyone else who needs it, i would think of this "project" as a personal tasks rather than a public program but still give it to people who need it.

Eh!!, Nuhi won't be focusing on this so why would he be wasting his time. If Nuhi has any input about this then he can freely say and ill read it.

For Example if nuhi feels as if im copying some his work and don't want me to continue then i wont

Edited by legolash2o