I really want to use lameskins....

Xstyle

Hy, i really want to use lameskins and i want to know how to do that whithout installing RP7. I want to know what files i need (dll's or other files) from RP7. RP7 is great but i don't know why it crasher on my pc and i really want to use lameskins. Please help who knows! Thanks! :hello:

Some snaps:

Edited by Xstyle

OMG... I have already told you in LameSkin Themes that RP components cannot be installed separately... Moderator kill this spam!

Yes i know..... I don't want to be annoyng but.....why?? That's my question... I hope i didn't disturb anyone, especialy marxo! :hello:

OK...i''ve installed rp3.6 built2590 but still the lameskins don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Xstyle

It is just lame for me to ask something that was answered 1000 times. But, 3.6 doesn't have the skinning engine, and i think that 4.0 has it. Version 5 doesn't and then version 6 has :D. It is a little messed :D

Hy, i really want to use lameskins and i want to know how to do that whithout installing RP7.

Hiya, man, sorry but there is no way. If there were a way, i would certainly provide it, yea? Unfortunately RP7 taskbar skinning is tied with WinME' patched explorer.exe, and whole skinning system is tied to RP dlls.

You may try RP6++ instead of RP7, but if you've already installed RP3.6 (heck where'd you get it) you may need to reinstall your system because all RP<5 are flawed with bad uninstaller :unsure: .

I hope RP8 will address your issues with more componentization and stability.

Hy, i really want to use lameskins and i want to know how to do that whithout installing RP7.

Hiya, man, sorry but there is no way. If there were a way, i would certainly provide it, yea? Unfortunately RP7 taskbar skinning is tied with WinME' patched explorer.exe, and whole skinning system is tied to RP dlls.

You may try RP6++ instead of RP7, but if you've already installed RP3.6 (heck where'd you get it) you may need to reinstall your system because all RP<5 are flawed with bad uninstaller :unsure: .

I hope RP8 will address your issues with more componentization and stability.

Thankx Tihiy, i have great respect for what u have done, excellent work but i don't know why when i install RP7 or other RP my explorer crashes, my shell32.dll crashes. I have installed them like i read about, but.....still crashes. Any tips? Whit the RP3.6 what can i say......i've reinstalled the system.

Another thing...i've heard something about RP8??? "Tiger theme 99% finished. I am waiting on RP8 Scrollbars and permission from the creator to release.

Also i hope tihiy does invisible window borders in RP8. It really makes it look like Mac OSX

Or i might have everyone use ShellWM

--------------------

_______

iCEFIRe " It's true? And if it's true when it will be released? Thankx!

Edited by Xstyle