user account creation

slipk487

im having trouble tring to get an user created right im working with xp home i have to make a pro cd haven't gotten that far but my problem is i cant leave just the admin and guest account because it says it needs one admin account so i cant do just a net user method and when i create admin account in nlite it says it works then on first boot i have and owner account that i didnt make and the account that i made but when its logged into it not an admin account. what do i need to do to make it a admin account and keep owner from being created

Well, if you want StRUT as admin, i think the only way is just to rename Admin in users list, that it!

and there is another option to show admin account (because if you add another user, admin get hide) have you tried looking into nlite?

and have phun!

can rename admin account in home works fine in pro but in home there has to be 1 admin besides the admin account and why would i keep getting an account called owner

@Ponch Well Sorry. But What does that even add to the topic (no offense).

Edited by slipk487

For Home edition you must create at least one Administrator user (not named Administrator of course) and select it to autologon on the right, not the Administrator but the newly created administrator.

Also never upload Last Session_u, it contains sensitive data.

• 2 weeks later...

the problem is when i make an account and make in and admin account it just becomes a user account that auto logs in but there is an owner account that is created and im not sure where it is comming from or how to make the account i create a administrator account by defalt