Looking for a 100% working WinXP DVD

HI all,

I'm working on an unattented dvd with drivers integrated in the image and afterwards deploying this with Ghost or something else. (ideas are welcome)

My problem is that I don't have a really 100% working method. That's why I made this post (and usefull for everybody)

My needs are:

1. A DVD with all drivers integrated and upgradeable by changing the content of the 'Driver' folder.
    answer: ???
  2. And XML file or another file that I can 'feed' with my needs for future program installations.
    Kelsenellenelvian answer: WPI is made for that same thing right there. Plus its very easy to add to a disk and configure...
  3. In the file I can install program from a network drive.
    Kelsenellenelvian answer: WPI is made for that same thing right there. Plus its very easy to add to a disk and configure...
  4. Based on the type of user (finance, human resources, development,...) a list of programs can be installed.
  5. During setup a screen appears where I have to put the name of the computer and the domain where the machine will be in.
    Benners answer: For question #5 look here @ cancerface's excellent user creation tool

Is this possible? I already made an image and everything worked. The method that I've used is as follows; nlite WinXP SP2, created $OEM$ and put some programs in like Adobe reader 8.01 and .net 2.0, then with bashrat drivers base installation of drivers, and registry keys and a cleanup file. This is very basic but maybe I can use this knowledge by achieving the thing that want from above.

Edited by Kingskawn

And XML file or another file that I can 'feed' with my needs for future program installations.

In the file I can install program from a network drive.

Based on the type of user (finance, human resources, development,...) a list of programs can be installed.

WPI is made for that same thing right there. Plus its very easy to add to a disk and configure...