VistaUA Full

VISTA ONLY --- all flavors of DVD installation I'll say maybe. No WDS as no one has requested or helped in anyway.

Adds Wallpapers including setting one for Vista desktop, Fonts, Drivers, Quicklaunch, DreamScene for Ultimate, Some Tweaks including disable UAC or make it less annoying, Add all your .cmd, .reg, .vbs scripts, Cleanup.cmd, and the very very best Application Installer for unattended thats not very hard to work with. Runoncex format. No code to decipher.

My Installers are Inno setup. You can run it right over the top of previous versions unless I tell you otherwise.

Will pick up where you left off.

Will get you to Download

This is the Application Installer running on the desktop in Vista with a few of my needed applications.

Currently can run up to 60 Apps and I can add room for more.

VUAOnLoad.png

Edited by maxXPsoft

I testing Your project and i got alltime troubol in some driver.

I have RAID but normal Vista work Ok while, when after i use your program installation ask me for some driver.

You can write more guide and put here your good AutoUnattend.xml dor checking whot is not good.

THX for your answer

Edited by Yurek3

I have a Sata/Raid computer but its not setup for RAID.

Just back from an install where I specified too many drivers on the Sata/Raid and it BSOD. It will do that.

Use only the drivers Vista does not include unless your's are newer.

Look at setupact.log in Panther folder if you crash and it will tell more.

Hope that helped

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-PnpCustomizationsWinPE"

Paste what you have in that

should be similar to <Path>F:\sources\pnpDrivers</Path>

so in uaDVD\sources\pnpDrivers there should be sub folders named 1, 2 and so on

Worked fine for me but I see another thing with servicing needs fixed.

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-PnpCustomizationsWinPE" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<DriverPaths>
<PathAndCredentials wcm:action="add" wcm:keyValue="1">
<Path>E:\sources\pnpDrivers</Path>
</PathAndCredentials>
</DriverPaths>
</component>
</settings>
<settings pass="specialize">

Strange i dont see the path

So i can only install vista if the dvdrom is E?
No Thats just the path in that current version which could be any drive including a 2nd hard drive if you wanted.

I discovered what was wrong and working on an update. I'll reply here when its done

VISTA UNATTENDED DVD XML CREATOR AND APPLICATION INSTALLER

any ? then perhaps your not into Unattendeds

Max, I maybe missing something with your app. But I would like to see more options in the creator as far as ua, ua + drivers or the whole lot. testing so far you must include the whole shebang? more options would allow debugging at least on our part.

Must say tis growin on me tho. :thumbup

Just noticed 15th Nov 03 was a popular day to register, Ha Ha....

Edited by MAVERICKS CHOICE

Any news on this one?
look above dcyphure post, I said a newer version was posted. how convenient

MAVERICK

Theres a whole lot there to begin with.

I seen all the posts about an xml creator so I thought I'd release this light version mainly to cover that. I did say if theres something you need added to it then let me know.

Light will do the drivers although the semi hard way but actually the best. Supply a drive letter and mine install with all Ctrl panels for my Nvidia in Display properties.

Theres more I've already added to the Full but lets get past the other stuff first. I started to blank the servicing in the light also but its close.

The light will do a complete install with a lot of options.

What to add? A whole lot if you have the people will tell you

I've already eliminated OEMs, a better driver method, close to gettin updates, Dream Scene which is a nice eye candy thing and anything else someone might need.