Opera has been hard at work to help speed up browsing. Videos start faster thanks to built-in video support. Opera Turbo compresses pages for faster, all-conditions browsing. And, the built-in PDF viewer shows documents right in the browser – no more wasted time waiting for PDFs to download.
With Opera’s bookmarks manager, my favorite sites are presented as images in a totally new way. Rearranging them is easy – just drag and drop. And, I can even share my bookmarks. Do you know any other browser that can do that?
Opera has more than 1,000 extensions to extend and enhance the browser’s functionality and security. I can also use themes to change the look of the browser. I just head over to Opera’s add-ons catalog and download the extensions and themes I like, for a custom feel.
With Opera, I know my data is secure. Opera’s fraud and malware protection helps me identify known malicious websites. It also warns me if a website tries to defraud me, steal my password or install a virus.
It is absolutely free, and works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
– New battery power saver. Increased the battery life by as much as 50% comparing to other browsers.
– Ad blocker – add your own lists. You can add your own block lists.
– Speed Dial improvements. Now, you don’t need to worry that you removed a website from your Speed Dial accidentally.
– Add your own photo as theme.
– Extension button visible in the Speed Dial side panel.
– Change in version support for OS X. Now requires OS X 10.9 and higher.
Download: Opera 38.0.2220.41