Slipstreaming DirectX 9c?

HighPingDrifter

this

So...how do I slipstream DirectX 9c with NLite?? I'm a newbie with NLite and despite my reading the forums, so far I haven't figgered it out. Much thanks in advance...

.High*Ping*Drifter.

"When in doubt, I whip it out!"

Im a newbie also. Sounds like you and me both have something in common like not figuring it out. But cant get a answer about the hotfix intergration as yet. I tried version 1.3 and the latest beta version with same results in both. Download latest version from Majorgeeks as less problem downloading here. [To much mucking around to to be able to get easy download from nlite site even when following all information regarding referals etc etc]

As when slipstreaming it says right click for more options but when I do that nothing happens. I have read all the guides I can find but made no sense out of it.

I wonder do you get the screen as shown in URL. As mine has only about 4 coloums for info as one shown has 6 coloum's and include hotfix number KB 89**** etc or failing attachment to show up the top picture on this URL. http://www.nliteos.com/guide/part2.html

Could you please advise me as this hotfix info appears to be a bit misleading.???

Just wanted to add a quick THANK YOU! for the help I've received. I'm a total computer geek, but pretty much a newbie where NLite is concerned. It was a GREAT feeling last night when, after several hours of downloading, reading and working with NLite, I burned a disk that (successfully) unattendedly installed XP SP2, fully slipstreamed with all hotfixes, DirectX 9C, and all my favorite utility programs. BOO-YAH!!!

Mind you, my wife & kids were unimpressed, but I thought it was pretty danged cool! ;)

Much thanx, etc...

To Zip-Zap: I am not sure I understand what you are saying/asking here. The first screen that comes up is the Service Pack screen...following the slipstreaming of whatever service pack, then comes the HotFix/Add-On screen, which is where you would add any hotfixes and add-ons (in .CAB format) you want to have installed. BTW, the pictures you are referring to are old, from v1.0 RC5. I am using the new 1.4beta

.High*Ping*Drifter.

"The Walls! They're closing in!! Quick, help me prop up vegetable-man, or we're done for!"

Edited by HighPingDrifter