What more to remove?

azfarhusain

Here what i have remaining.

Mate, are you sure you know what you're doing?, that's the most minimalistic setup i've ever seen.

It's likely it won't work properly.

You could remove cmdtools (a bunch of command line tools such as ping, tracert used for checking internet connection and stuff, if you've never used them it's safe to remove) and disk cleanup (you wouldn't like to be bothered sometimes by this annoying program).

You may also delete 16-bit support, though i always keep it just to be sure. Games don't use it, but some older programs do, such as ... i don't know.

Here what i have remaining.

Mate, are you sure you know what you're doing?, that's the most minimalistic setup i've ever seen.

It's likely it won't work properly.

You could remove cmdtools (a bunch of command line tools such as ping, tracert used for checking internet connection and stuff, if you've never used them it's safe to remove) and disk cleanup (you wouldn't like to be bothered sometimes by this annoying program).

You may also delete 16-bit support, though i always keep it just to be sure. Games don't use it, but some older programs do, such as ... i don't know.

Well i know what i am doing and i have tested the installation. it goes perfect and I ran different games and applications on it perfectly.

you sure no modern game and application require 16 bit support.

You can remove:

Languages: more of them if you click the + sign, only keep the ones you really need

Multimedia: DirectX diagnostic tool- not needed for DirectX to function

Network: NWLINK IPX/SPX/NetBIOS protocol unless your on a newtware network

Operating System Options: Disk Cleanup and ZIP Folders (if you use another program like winrar, winzip, 7zip)

Services: Beep Driver, Secondary Login (unless you use fast user switching), TCP/IP NetBIOS helper (very old from win3x days)

Personally, I'd keep the Command Line Tools, and play with 16 Bit Support. If you find no games that need the 16 bit support during testing, then leave it out.

Alternatively, copy the command line tools you want to keep to $OEM$\$$\SYSTEM32 folder of your CD from a working system and remove them in nLite. Ping for one is very handy to have for gaming. One way of making sure of 16 bit support, keep an eye on task manager while using your system, look for anything listed under 16 bit subsyste, and for WOW (Windows on Windows).

Edited by DizzyDen

Can you post the list of the removed things?

If you compare the .jpg with your options, removed is anything listed in your's and not in the .jpg.

If you remove something, then start nLite again after writing the changes, options that are no longer there are removed from the list.