How Can I Put Any Drivers In Xp Cd?

it was explained perfectly above. And well i never really was here while gosh was and I miss him already but at leat I'm back.

Now i will say that you had better be very fammiliar wiht the internal workings of the xp install if you want ot add them to the drivers.cab. The other method is much preferable and much easier to do when you have to update drivers fairly often. The drivers.cab method would only be for things that are not updated ever or at least not very often.

nah. Lets jsut say I kind of know how gosh feels right now. I was also really busy at work. Really busy at work actually and all the work kind of kept me away but i kind of needed the break also. My in box here is still full I just never cleared it.

Yes I currently have via, nforce, nvidia video, ati video, raid, and a few others in there and it works with all the motherboards I test with here. The only ones I have not added are intell because I dont really sell or use intell boards. It would be jsut as easy to add them though.

When you do add them make shure you add them in the proper order in your pnpoemdriverpath

you should have motherboard drivers first, then raid, then video, then anything else you want to add.