weird wmp11 problem

Lolita

I was installing WMP11 in runonceex and having problems sucess, so i try install it in non silent mode and this is error that i got:

wmp11installlv6.jpg

when i install it normaly from cd it works i installing it form unpacked wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe with wm_setup.exe

When i install updates separete in runonceex and then run wmp i get error that version 9 was excepted but 11 is installed ...

Any suggestions?

Also i wonder how to install it from NOT third party utility in svcpack.inf on NON corporate windows (so not activated) and not connected to network ...

EDIT: Now i will try execute .cmd [that will execute wm_setup.exe] from runonceex and

Edited by Lolita

Well it will not work because working directory is different then then directory with installation etc. (i found it on msfn in some thread about wmp10).

U can install WMP11 via CMDLINES.TXT and Use like this

[COMMANDS]
"./setup.exe /Q"

if you unpack the installer, you have to run various .exe files.

dont get confused. to install right, you just have to run the file you got from microsoft, that is wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe and add this parameters to command line:

wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe /Q:A /R:N

you can add the above command to runonceex if you are using it to install your programs.