Ahead Nero v7.5.9.0

Can u tell me how to silently install the above version including the original serial i got. Also please tell me details of how to remove components i don't want.

Or better please tell me how to remove the components from the package itself so that its size reduces.

thanking you in anticipation. :sneaky:

Can u tell me how to silently install the above version including the original serial i got. Also please tell me details of how to remove components i don't want.

Or better please tell me how to remove the components from the package itself so that its size reduces.

thanking you in anticipation. :sneaky:

I'm guessing you don't want to hear this, but here goes...

Its been discussed before, several times.. SEARCH.

I'm not saying your search will give you the answers you seek,

but at least you will have a better insight into the topic you present.

freedom at last.

shark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i searched but didn't found relevant result.

Are you sure about that?

Click:

Nero

Click on that link and get the following;

"Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show."

Also, I entered nero burning rom in search box, search forums and got the same error 2 out of 3 times-the third time it produced results. This happens randomly.

is not current with new Ahead releases; the most recent they discuss is 7.5.9.0 from mid 2006-alot has changed since then; nevertheless, a good site to get some idea......

The TOPIC title of this thread is 7.5.9.0

* TOPIC CLOSED *

shark