Hello from Africa

Thanks for the wellcome

Just a little about me . Been going through life kicking my heels like Dorothy and trying out this and that , all good but get bored and move onto the next challenge. Been a clerk in shipping , a printers apprentice and married one, mostly dress design and dressmaking for the totaly ungratful ####erds and then decided to design a concept and started a pattern making school and ran that for a few years the took a break at 40 to get my life together and found PC and never got off it again been going at it for about 3 years and would like to do some programing supposedly self taught as everything in my life.

Found this forum and a new challenge arose and Im winning with all that ive learnt from you guys "Thanx" your great .

Are there many Gals on this forum or is this mainly a Guy thing?

I dont Know about you guys but Ive used a stack of disks todate and turfed them in the bid .

Couldnt get Ryanvm to work with nLite as the one seemed to nulify the other , Just one more challange.

Suppose one day I will haveto stop kicking my heels and get back to buisness and the real world. Think they might drag me away from the PC in a straight Jacket kicking and screaming one day. Ha Ha! Well thats enough about me forever. :whistle:

Welcome to MSFN Buttercup.

To answere your question, there are 'Gals' here. But this is not a 'guy thing'. Masculine and feminine surface occasionally but for the most part, that stuff stays low on the profile. I think that when the term guys is used, it is almost always gender neutral.

DL