Problem

MIkule1

Hello,I have a problem with game called "Fable: the lost chapters".I jsut got a new computer and tought that it would be cool to play it now,coz i was unable to play it on my old one.So i installed it.and played a lil time and i got an error:S.The error gives 2 joices send error or dont send error.No matter what i press it closes the game.Friend told it could be my new memory is damaged or something wrong with it.And other friend told me that it could be from that i tryed to start the game wothout cracking it first,that he had same thing with nfs carbon.

ty.

well first of all your breaking the forum rules for talking about an illegally downloaded game.

and second of all you didnt even give us the error, look in the event viewer for it. the error you describe is just a generic ms that really means nothing.

nop i have bought the game from shop.

The error i get is:Faulting application fable.exe, version 25.7.13.149, faulting module fable.exe, version 25.7.13.149, fault address 0x007e61e7.

Cant find more infe from there tought:\.

what version of windows are you using? what ram do you have? video card? are you overclocked? what are you temps like at idle and at gaming?

also if fable has any game updates, install them.

Edited by ripken204

what version of windows are you using? what ram do you have? video card? are you overclocked? what are you temps like at idle and at gaming?

also if fable has any game updates, install them.

System:

Microsoft windows XP

Media Center Edition

Version 2002

Service Pack 2

Computer:

AMD Athlon 64 Processor

3200+

2.01GHz,1.00GB of RAM

nVidia 7600GS 512mb

Havent clocked my computer ever.

Download the Ultimate Boot CD 4.0 and burn it to CD, boot from it and test your RAM with MemTest.

Make sure your video drivers are up-to-date. If they are, reinstall them. (Uninstall, reboot, reinstall, reboot.)

Defragment your HDD with AusLogics Disk Defrag, JKDefrag, or UltimateDrag.

Try reinstalling the game.

Download the Ultimate Boot CD 4.0 and burn it to CD, boot from it and test your RAM with MemTest.

Make sure your video drivers are up-to-date. If they are, reinstall them. (Uninstall, reboot, reinstall, reboot.)

Defragment your HDD with AusLogics Disk Defrag, JKDefrag, or UltimateDrag.

Try reinstalling the game.

hey jeremy, have you find some better defrag programs or are you just giving examples of some good free ones?