LG L1970HR LCD

NaelAmer

Heyz, i was seeking for the best LCD around here and online, finally i decided to buy this model of LG, its 2ms ++ rubbish stuff, was the fastest i found around, once i open the LCD i found a dead pixel, and guess what, they didnt daym change it for me, they told me its only 1 dead pixel and we dont even have more monitors from this model, like it was the last one in this world, i been so p***ed, anyway made lot of calls, and at the end they decided to chage the inside TFT part, tomorrow i will go and pick it up..

My Question is, is it possible they can install another LCD model TFT inside this model!! or its not going to work? because i'm afraid they put me some kinda TFT which is not even near to 2ms response time.. or is there any software around which can check the LCDs response time!! pls someone tells me there is a software for that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(

Will never ever buy LG stuff again.. (RUBBISH)

pls help me profs plsssssssssssssssss

Edited by NaelAmer

well it matters because i dont want to be a fool taking another one on my orginal lcd cover :ph34r:

if i just can get a software to test the response time or someone tells me it wont work if u change the tft from another model :whistle: