[Release] XPize Darkside 1.0 beta

zedox

Me too!

Btw, should i patch msgina to grey?

Actually i have my Bootscreen "Darkside" and the antonio_king's logon screen (which TU Styler cannot apply if not De-Shrinked!!!). With the VistaBasic Style and the LClock for that i have nearly the optic of the future...

Will future versions of Logon and Dark Resources Vista-Like? I used to have derivate packages if not!

Edited by ChrisKuhli

Hey, I won't be able to add a new boot screen until the release of XPize source... sorry :(

Of course. But you can test my resources in your system - needs to patch without installer directly Reshacker!

Nope, someone else is working on a XP to Vista XPize pack... This will purely change all blue resources to black...

Logon screen, shutdown box, wizards and some icons.

Help me with the Thread Name/ URL ;)

just made these for 7zip

7zblack.png

will release another patcher in a few days, if you want to use these in your pack, feel free..

-the black release will just be this http://bleddyn.co.uk/creations/7zipicons.7z (normal release) with the icons changed to these

-i've removed 24x24 icons since i couldn't see where they are used

the black icons are 4.4kb (in a 7z file)

http://bleddyn.co.uk/forums/msfn/black7zicons.7z

Edited by bledd

@ ChrisKuhli

Sorry don't have a link, but this was a while ago someone said they were going to work on a XP to Vista XIS

@ Bledd,

Now those icons look sccchweet! But as they're black it would look inconsistant with the forecoming release, if the demand for folder icons to be turned to the "darkside" is high then this will definately be added!

I think that initially the black release of XPize should respect the original...

This so that the black release of XPize does not become the "Kevin" black XPize… :angry:

Edited by Pgase

I think that initially the black release of XPize should respect the original...

This so that the black release of XPize does not become the "Kevin" black XPize… :angry:

I respect your opinion, full ack!

@ ChrisKuhli

Sorry don't have a link, but this was a while ago someone said they were going to work on a XP to Vista XIS

Did you forgotten there name(s)? Are he/ they MSFN-members?

Edited by ChrisKuhli