[Release] XPize Darkside 1.0 beta

zedox

@ Pgase

Not sure what you mean?

Yes, sorry...

"Kevin" is an expression which one uses here.

In fact, that the black release of XPize is not denatured by whims of young people…

Where in this case, to propose several release.

But by default, with only Black Luna Royale, Black "Wizzard" BMP, Black Logon and Logoff...

... and nothing others.

@ Pgase

O i'm following you...

My plans are to release the first version as an add-on, this is because the full XPize source has not yet been released.

When XPero releases the source to XPize 4.6 I plan on releasing a newer version with more resources "patched" that can't be done yet.

There after is not underlined yet... I would like to update shortly after each new release of XPize... if there are to be any more that is!

[Above information added to First Post]

Edited by antonio_king

I'm having difficulty getting the logon/logoff box bitmap to change...

Does anyone know what file this is and what resource needs to be changed?

Sorted :thumbup

Edited by antonio_king

@ ChrisKuhli

XPize Darkside will not be implementing a Vista look.

As nobody else is making it I may consider doing a complete XP to Vista Shell Pack... however, I would like to wait for the release of XPize Source first.

:D

@ ChrisKuhli

XPize Darkside will not be implementing a Vista look.

As nobody else is making it I may consider doing a complete XP to Vista Shell Pack... however, I would like to wait for the release of XPize Source first.

:D

First: I see that right now as i have some Parts of XPize Darkside running ;)

Second: At this time i could consider using Vistamizer :angel but I prefer working with you :whistle:

Chris-If you have the icons that you want as the WinRar Theme i'll do it for you (and the community). I have made a theme for WinRAR Crystal (taking the icons from a patched EXE and creating a theme instead). The difference is i used the Vista SFX icon to make it look a little better.

Chris-If you have the icons that you want as the WinRar Theme i'll do it for you (and the community). I have made a theme for WinRAR Crystal (taking the icons from a patched EXE and creating a theme instead). The difference is i used the Vista SFX icon to make it look a little better.

Is this then only difference between the style WinRAR Ultimate on the Rarlab site WinRAR Themes and yours?

Edited by ChrisKuhli